As the creativity bug bites, people get interested in building a dollhouse. To build a dollhouse is easy if you follow some easy and simple steps. You just need to practice a few skills and show a good deal of your creativity.
To build a doll house, follow these simple steps –
- Ask yourself about your dollhouse needs and wishes. How do you want it to be? You can search for some designs on the internet or some books. To follow your creative instincts is however the best way to select a dollhouse design. You should be clear about its use of you, either as a decorative item or as a playable one.
- The next thing to decide about is the size and the scale of the dollhouse as you begin to build a dollhouse. The majority of the doll houses are made on a 1/12 scale.
- Decide about the size and shape of the dollhouse. Make a doll house plan, which is about making a drawing to know yourself what will be where in the dollhouse.
- Simply begin with building a dollhouse. Be confident as you follow the procedure.
- Take wood as per your requirements. Make markings on the wood using the pattern pieces and cut it accordingly.
- Put all the necessary material together, such as paper, pencil and ruler. Make a decent pattern.
- Leave holes for windows and door.
- Cut the windows and doors.
- Make the fresh cut edges smooth with sand.
- Paste the walls to the base and also to each other with glue. Decorate with paint.